Friday, June 22, 2007

Welcome to my Blog!


Well it's been months since I've been active in an online community... I miss it. Since the closing of the Scrapbook Jungle and a 6 month wait to move to Wisconsin with no hubby around, I didn't have much time for anything else. UGH! I could barely keeping my head above water and can honestly say that I swallowed alot of unwanted water along the way. At times I thought I was drowning. Thank goodness being a "single parent" time is over!


I look forward to getting back to my online communities, finding out what's been happening in the lives of my friends and family, plus finding time to scrap and share my pages again.
Here' a photo of our new home! This photo was taken in March when we closed on the house. You should see the yard now...it's beautiful and loaded with all kinds of trees and flowers. Gotta get busy updating my photos!

No comments: