Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Withdrawals from a withdraw!

Say what? Does this even make sense? Sure it does.

Withdrawal is a reaction to the lost of something that is addictive.
Withdraw is to retreat or retire from a postition.
So see a person can have withdrawals from a withdraw. And this woman is!

Wondering what my addiction is. Wonder what type of reactions I'm having.

Have you ever been part of something that you looked forwarded to? Or maybe something that you marked on your calendar, counted down the days until it arrived. Looked forward to with great anticipation?

Well... I know I have...you see tonight there's a group of women in Iowa that's gonna have the times of their lives...laughing, giggling, drinking, eatin' some good yummy food, telling silly jokes, and tossing lil' black dotted white cubes...called dice!



Yes, my girlfriends in Iowa
are meeting for their
monthly night of
BUNCO and I'm missing it!





See I had to withdraw from my 16 month position in this wild wonderful group to move to Wisconsin. I was an active, fun, vivacious member who enjoyed herself immensely. It was something I looked forward to each and every month and DANG IT! I'm gonna miss it terribly to the point of having negative reactions like an addict .... withdrawals!

Here I am huddled up in a corner like a badly beaten animal...scrambling around for her dice, her drink, her food, and most importantly her friends. Yes, Babes you must feel sorry from me and rescue me from my doom! ha ha
Just kiddin'!

Know that I'm thinking of ya'll ...wishing I was there having the time of my life laughing, and giggling with ya! Good Luck to the Babe with them Most Bunco's, the one with the Most Wins, the one with the best Roll Off, the one with last Lady Bug Bunco, and last but never least the biggest loser...cause even she is a winner...at least she was there!

6 comments:

busdrivinmom11 said...

Hey Girlfriend we missed you but you were there in spirit...actually you will always be. We all decided that the bag you gave Jackie with the lady walking the dog...we are going to us it as a traveling last Bunco gift bag. Most Buncos was Jan Johnson wit 6! She and Fast hands Havel had a roll-off. Keela got most wins...and Michelle got most loss'... and jan Misel got the last Bunco and it was a picture frame of pewter and the words "FRIENDS" around the edges for her Bunco Babes picture and a years worth of "Scriptures"...you know that will come in handy for those Cathlic girls...I think she is going to mail the saying to Scwartzy each day LOL. It wasn't the same without ya...but you are in the place where you belong.

Love ya,
Karen M

Jackie said...

Mikki, WE MISSED YOU LAST NIGHT!! I wish I would've checked my emails while the girls were here! We talked about checking in w/you but, shockingly, we were late getting started from talking too long! So, we had to hustle! My dessert was a big hit! Turtle Cake, you'd of loved it. And I didn't even skimp on the fattening ingredients or anything! When we mentioned "no biting" the new sub, Chris Burrows, said "what, did you say biting?!?", too funny! Your reputation still stands girl! It is just not the same w/o you! Love ya and miss ya, BIG TIME!!!
Jackie

linda110464 said...

Hey, we really missed you on Wed night, it wasn't quite the same without you...I mean no one so much as threatened to bite me, although someone called me a shit head and I wasn't even my usual rowdy self. I love your comments about bunco on the blog.\
Know that you were missed and always will be....
Karen forgot to mention that I won the roll off...you know I hardly ever win at the silly game.
Miss ya tons!
Linda

mommamikki said...

Oh my Gosh! You girls are way too Funny! Just love your comments. I know I missed out on a good time.

That's and awesome gift that Jackie gave...sure hope Jan M. shares with Linda Schwartzy...she ure does need it! See she's already boasting about being a winner! ha ha Thou shall not boast Linda! ha ha Just kiddin so glad you won something...you know I only won once.. and that was Just last April. But it sure is fun trying! Take care girls...love and miss bunches!

Kathy Carr said...

Hi Mikki . . . long time no chat. Just remembered you had started a blog so here I am to catch up!! Beautiful house!!

Treighsie said...

OMG, I LOVE Bunco!!! Looks like a really fun group!