Friday, February 22, 2008

Finally... BRITTON!




I know alot of you have been wondering about Britton. She calls often and emails me on occassions. And I always ask for some photos of her... finally she sent some. I love, love photo #3...pretty with a lil' sexiness added! hee hee! Here she is...




I miss the old girl! She is happy...working in the Resturant buisness...has a lovely boyfriend, I haven't meet yet but heard lots of great things about him from her. Any man sending flowers to her at work is great in my book! hee hee Love this girl!

5 comments:

Ellen Rackley said...

She is so beautiful always has been. So glad she is happy in her life. And finally sending pictures so we can enjoy her at this time in her life.
Love, Grandmeo

Leah's Crafty Life said...

She is beautiful!!

~Kammie~ said...

great pictures!!! she is too cute! and love her tats!

Diana said...

Love that third pic too; she is one pretty girl...glad all is well with her!

Shirley said...

It's good to see her! She is still beautiful as ever! Glad all is going well for her now.