Monday, May 26, 2008

It's so FLIPPIN' Cool!

Guess what I just bought? A Flip! Have you heard of it? Well if not it is one of the coolest lil' gadgets on the market today. (click the link above) It's a very small video camera. So small I can carry it in my pants pocket. It also has a underwater case too! I can't wait to video tape the kids in the pools this summer! I bought it with the hopes of posting Video updates of the kiddos for our extended family to view. I know many of you haven't seen my kids in years so with my new FLIP and YouTube you'll be able to watch them grow before your very eyes. How cool is that?

My first video is of Leia and her banged up body. OUCH! Her whole class went on a 26 mile bike ride on the
Sparta Bike Trails for Fitness week and poor Leia girl wipes out when the petal of her bike came off...she was in the standing position to get more speed and BAM the petal slipped off and so did her foot...totally wiped out. She took it well...a little sore now but healing is coming along.

Sorry about the verticle shot...I'm still learning how to use the camcorder and didn't realize that I had to hold it in the horizonal position. Oh well...I'll get better at it...promise. Well off to edit some more vidoes for ya...enjoy!

Leia with all her boo-boos! OUCH!

No comments: