Sunday, June 15, 2008

Got "My 6 Pack"...how 'bout you?

Oh man...I can't believe I forgot to post this! I saved it as a draft and forgot to go back to finish writing it.

Oh well better late than never...

First, let me say "Happy Father's Day" to all you Dads out there. Greg said he had the best Father's Day ever...I finally bought him something that he really, really wanted...can't tell you how many times he said it over and over again..."I really want a picture of the kids running blown up really big so I can hang it on the wall above the computer desk"...so that's what he got. Remember this photo?




Now here it is in a poster size...framed and ready to be hung in his office at work...titled;

"My 6 Pack"


I think he likes it! ha ha

I couldn't help myself...thought of this title after I bought the poster and as I was looking at all my youngin's running like a "Pack of Wolves" I realized that I have a "Pack of kids" and 6 of them to boot...thus a "6 Pack!" ha ha Perfect title for a RETIRED RANGER... I think he's still looking for his 6 pack! haha Shhhh...don't tell him I said that! LOVE YA HONEY!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

That is the most awesome photo of the kids and a perfect gift for the "OG" (old guy!) LOL