Thursday, June 26, 2008

Quick Update:

Look below for a new post....Titled: MY 6 Pack

I started a post several days ago and never go around to updating it...
so it stayed in draft form. That is until now... I finally got around to posting the images with it today. So scroll down and read about Greg's Father's Day.

Also, I've been working on a new post...already spent 2 hours on it. It's all about last weekend up to today and darn if I'm not having trouble with the images. So I'll get it posted as soon as I can. Sorry about that...gonna have to start all over again! UGH!
Me sitting at my computer 12 midnight...pulling my hair for the last 2 hours!
I give up...it's time for bed! Nighty, Nite!

2 comments:

Ellen Rackley said...

Seth what a great job of showing all the Star Wars things.
Well, it looks like us July babies are another year older.
Proud of all 8 of you.
Love you, Mama

Ellen Rackley said...

Forgot where is my pictures.
It's my 72nd, Birthday, I know you forgot.