Sunday, June 8, 2008

Which is better?

Okay, I just found a new Video site called Viddler...similiar to Youtube. It's suppose to be better then Youtube because you get more time and a clearer picture...Youtube has a 10 min limit on each video and the picture is blurry. So let's put this to a test. I put the same video side by side. You can play both videos at the same time just remember to turn off the sound...click on the sound button on the menu bar of each video and drag it to the bottom level to lower the volume.

I can see a big difference...can you? Tell me which one you like better by leaving a comment.

I'm using a video you've seen before titled THE FLIP... cause it's short and quick to watch.

Vidder video:


Youtube video:

1 comment:

Brook said...

Well....I have to tell you that the big V video looks much better!