Thursday, July 24, 2008

Imagine having this for Dinner!!!






This is what I had for dinner last night...guess where?
At my house! By Chef Britton! Doesn't it look yummy? Well it was and I wish I had some more to eat right now! ha ha

After our long day of shopping Britton came home and cooked us this fabulous meal. Let me see if I can describe it for ya. Seared Scallops over a bed of zucchini herb flavored basmati rice, Maui Carrots in a savory sweet brown sugar sauce and a creamy avocado sauce, topped with red onion and napa cabbage!

Britton in action! Believe it or not...this was the first Meal Britton has ever cooked for us since going to Culinary School. Once she cooked us a steak..but that's not as glamorous as this meal!

Three plates ready to go...one for Me, One for Greg, and One for Britton! Matt missed out on a great meal...he's a vegan and refrains from food like this...but he did enjoy eating the rice! That's okay...just means more for us! hee hee

Daddy gives a big kiss for serving us such a delicious meal!

The girl has great talent and is a MUCH better cook then her mom will ever be!

Thanks Britton!

No comments: