Friday, July 18, 2008

Scrapping again...

Oh it's so nice to be creating again! Here's some of my latest scrapbook pages...ENJOY!

Tess last year: Lil Lady




Final Finale: A rare photo of Greg, me and Lily together. My journaling talks about saying goodbye to our friends in Solon (photo taken at our farewell party) and saying goodbye to having more children...Lily is our Final Finale! She stole the show!

Rock the night away! Kids getting Rock Band for Christmas 2007!


Great Photo of our Kitty Scooter! eyeCATching! His eyes are so pretty!


Tess is the Speed Racer. Poppi brought this pocket motorcycle to us last summer...Tess loves it!
Here she is riding it this summer!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Didi said...

I am LOVING your work lately!!! Every single one of your layouts rocks! I gotta get off this computer and do some PAPER layouts soon!!!