Sunday, August 3, 2008

Some new layouts...

Me wearing Mama's 1950's dress in 1979.

Leia after she skinned up her shoulder when she fell from her bike.
Me with our sweet Lassie dog...her name was Charcoal.


Beren says "Cheese"! Boys are gross!!!!


Tess seeing things from a different view.


Beren and Seth having themselves a BRODEO!
That's "Guy Time' to me and you.

Funny photo of a wooden snake on our front porch.
Placed there by Greg the "JOKER"!

Halloween 2007!

Peanuts!!! I love'em...need I say more?
haha

A weird vehicle Leia spotted in Wal-mart parking lot.
She just had to take a photo of it. Part motorcycle, part car...very strange!
___________________________________
This is a bout 3 weeks of work. Boy I need to become a faster scrapper! I'm trying...I'm trying!
Hope you enjoy!
Click on photo to see a close up.

1 comment:

Didi said...

I am LOVING your work Mikki!!!! But you can KEEP your boiled peanuts!!!!!! LOL