Sunday, September 7, 2008

30 layouts in 30 days...

NOT much is happening here these days. Well there is a lot just not much that I can post pictures about. The boys will have a football game this week and I will try to get photos or a video to post soon...so in the mean time I'm gonna try and post scrapbooking layouts. Gonna do 1 a day for the whole month of Sept. There are several of other scrappers trying to do this same challenge too. Just thought I would share all my new layouts with you. Some of these photos were taken way back in 2003. I'm years behind in my photo scrappin and trying to catch up with the main events that happened each year. So be prepare to see old and new photos. Here's the first 7 days worth. Hope you enjoy.


Tess was a pretty kitty for Halloween 2003! Check out how long her hair was!




Greg cutting the boys hair...another set of 2003 photos.
Look at the face on Seth...the hardest part of cutting they're hair was telling them to SIT STILL!




This is an awesome shot that Britton took of herself when we went shopping last July.




More photos of the boys from 2003 playing with fire! I miss living in the country so we could do things like this!


Us playing games...2003 in the old Farm house in Solon, Iowa!


Our old pussycat Roscoe...he died in Iowa but I still have great memories of the funny things he would do...like sleeping in baskets. He was a super big cat too squeezing into these small baskets! Silly kitty!



Leia on her 11th Birthday...darn that was almost 4 years ago! Time flies!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG you have alot of children! I grew up with 5 siblings we were 3 boys and 3 girls.