Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Here's a cute little Surprise for ya.

Last weekend Greg and the 4 older kids went back to Solon for Homecoming. We did this last year too. So much fun seeing all of our friends! Sadly tho, Lily and I stayed home as I was fearful that she would get lost in the massive crowds during the game. Solon always has a huge turn out for homecoming.

Anyway, while Greg was there he stayed with our friends Allen and Keela Harrington. Allen gave Greg a CD he made that has tons of pictures of our boys together at scouting events, birthday party's, and other outings. And as I was looking through the photos last night. I got a kick out of how much the boys have changed. Some of these photos dated back 3 years ago. And as I was looking through them I stumbled upon 4 videos. Allen took them during our last visit to Solon, October 2007. The weather was unusually warm and we all hung out by their pool. I was so thrilled to see them that I just had to share them with you all too.

Mostly of Lily...she's a year and half old. Seems like that was ages ago. She has changed sooo much.

Thanks Allen and Keela for the special memories and for hosting my family once again! Love you guys!


1 comment:

Katrina said...

ok girl where have ya been? You havent updated in a while and I am missing you!!! Send me a note to let me know how you are!