Thursday, February 25, 2010

Wow It's almost the end of Febuary...

And I'm finally getting back in here.

Life happenings:
I'm healed up from my hysterectomy...got the thumbs up from the Doc!
I found out that I may have to have my thyroid removed due to 2 nodules in them.
Biopsy was inconclusive...but the right nodule is massive and takes up the whole lobe.
Leia and Beren are both learning to drive.
Leia gets her license next month and Beren just got his permit.
Tess and Seth are do well...growing like weeds and so is Lily.
She goes to Preschool 2 days a week and is sooo smart.

Greg has been gone a lot and this is one of the many reasons I don't have time
to get in here to post. He's been gone 3 weeks this month to Ft. Knox, Atlanta, and Miami. It's really hard trying to heal up when he is gone this much...but I made it.
Now to get ready for the next operation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I advise to you to try to look in google.com

Anonymous said...

I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.