Monday, January 7, 2008

Oh my I'm having a ball!

Playing with my photos! Look at these! Ain't she cute?
I have a new Photo Editing program and been having a ball editing my photos!
This is the original and above is the improved version! Much better isn't it? She's got some personality now!

Here's another one...

BEFORE!

AFTER! A Little more sexy feel to it don't you think? Wish I could look like this everyday! Well at least for now these photos will be an everlasting print in your memory! Thank goodness...I look so much better here then in real life!
Pretty cool huh? Can't wait to play some more! Oh yeah...
Remember to leave me some love by posting a comment!

5 comments:

The Mom said...

Awesome job!!

Rachel said...

Great job with the photo editing Mikki! :)

Anonymous said...

I like both of them.
Have fun, I love playing with the pictures.
Mama

Emily said...

Great shots, Mikki. And hubba-hubba on the 2nd one! ;D

Anonymous said...

You are a beautiful woman with beautiful blue eyes!!!

Nora :~}