Thursday, May 29, 2008

Another new video

I hope all of you will check in frequently to see my NEW video. Today it is Lily getting ready for bed. She is talking so good now. In this video she says the word DANCE, HUG, OUCHIE, and Night Nite and probably alot more that I don't understanding yet. She's such a sweet baby and growing up way too fast.
Tonight I will be making a new video of Tess. She is in The Mary Poppin's play at her School. She's playing the part of Mrs. Banks, Jane and Michael's mother. Her teacher, Miss Olson, says that Tess is perfect for the role and asked if she has been watching the movie cause she has her (Mrs. Banks) mannerisms down pat. Tess has only seen the movie once with her class as the Teacher showed it to them months ago as a preview before she assigned them roles. I can't wait to see the Play and as soon as I can get the video posted on YouTube I will email you all to see the play too. Sure hope I can get good seating.
Oh please leave a comment. This way I know you all are getting my email updates. Thanks!


2 comments:

Charlee said...

What a cutie pie our Miss Lily is! She sure looks like her mama...which would make mama a cutie pie too!! :)
Thanks for sharing with me!

Shirley said...

Lily sure is growing up quickly! She is a doll baby! Thanks for sharing a little of her with us!