Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Lazy Day's of Summer...

It's finally Summer! Well...almost! It's still a little chilly here in Wisconsin but with the sun shining so brightly it's getting warmer and warmer each day. We still have 40 degree temps at night and the days are in the low 70's. I can't wait for Summer to really arrive!

I happened to look outside and found these 2 basking in the sun. Tess knows how to enjoy the season at hand.
















Do you remember days like this? I do! I remember laying on the cold green grass outside looking up at the clouds above..."see that cloud? It looks like an elephant...oh there that one, it's a turtle...and that ones looks like a bird!" And my all time favorite thing about summer...GRASS BLOWING...where your hands became the instrument by putting a blade of grass between your 2 thumbs and blowing really hard to make a whistling sound...always tickled my lips...I can feel it now...those were the days!

Here's to Warm Summer Days!


Here Tess and Lily are enjoying the outdoors
The Girls are so sweet together!















Look who else decided to join in the fun...Zippa!
She's such a lovey dovey girl!

No comments: